My facts this month...
- 6-12, 12, & 12-18 month clothes
- size 3 diapers
- no teeth
- still breastfed
- baby food, yogurt & lots of new finger foods!
- nap 2x/day in my crib
- same night schedule (745- ab 6 then back down until ab 730/8)
- I learned to CLAP this month!! & I love doing it
- pull up on everything & walk around holding on to things although I have let go & balanced on my own a few times now!! I will be walking (very early!) in no time!
- love walks & wagon rides
- love story time at the library & getting to play with all the other kids (not shy at all)
- LOVE to bounce, in my johnny jump up, while someone holds me or just holding onto to a chair or the table & bouncing up and down!
- enjoy chasing my doggies & pulling on their ears & hair
- super ticklish (always have been)
- bluest eyes you've ever seen <3
little rascal!...
can't wait to see what the rest of this month holds
-E
UPDATES:
The month definitely held a lot more excitement! Can't believe we are on to the next month already- slow down time! Here's a little of what the rest of the month held...
More fun at Runway Cafe
First time to Miyabis
fireeeee
A day at Caesar's Head State Park
Our sweet neighbors brought us gifts for helping them mulch their yard ;-)
Checking out the #1 rated park in Greenville with Kayla & Lilly- fun, fun & more fun
trouble
Thanks Uncle Tom & Aunt Laurie for all my fun & cozy Clemson outfits
good morningggg
just laying in a pile of clean warm laundry
Conestee Park
I love climbing alllll the way up the stairs- all by myself
We will be walking in noooo time! Excited to keep watching him grow!












.jpg)













































No comments:
Post a Comment