Monday, September 8, 2014

Mason 7 months (August-September)

7 Months!














I can't believe we are a week away from this guy being 8 months old! 7 months has been SO much fun & such a huge month for him. He went from crawling to speed crawling & now pulling up on EVERYTHING & even walking around while holding on! I really can't believe we will be taking his 8 month old pictures in just 7 days :-O 


My facts this month...
-6-12 months clothes
-size 3 diapers
-no teeth
-breastfed still, love my milk! 
-stage 2 baby foods, puffs, & yogurt bites
-love fruits in my mesh feeder
-nap 2x's/day (in my crib)
-sleep all night, have my schedule down pat (745-530 then back down right after until about 8) 
-super fast crawler
-pull up on everything
-love walks & wagon rides
-LOVE drinking out of straws, demand to try anything mom & dad are drinking 
-love my big boy cup at mealtimes- skipped "sippy cups" & went straight for a cup w/ straw
-love jumping in my johnny jump up!
-went to my 1st Clemson game! (blog entry of that HERE)



loves hanging limbs out of bed 



Found these gems with antique hunting one day 






Meeting our best buddy Wyatt! We were so excited to meet this sweet little guy!!




Obsessed with door stoppers & will rip them off & eat them






Love love loves going on walks & usually passes out on the 2nd or 3rd lap ;-)




wagon rides too!


little monkey

oh heyyyy Wyatt! 

kid swap



T-R-O-U-B-L-E









 This guy LOVES his puppies <3





 We love bath time!



just learning my letters

Downtown for the farmers market

GAMETIME!

my favorite 





hmm... this looks a litttttle bit familiar ;-)


I think I broke a few dishwasher doors from standing on them so much- looks like we may be replacing our a few times too! 



Sweet boy got his first haircut this month, too!!! He sat so still & was SO good! He looks like such a big boy now!







ready for the Clemson game! Bc we all know how loud Death Valley is ;-)


 I love my puppies! 

loooove my playhouse under the stairs!

just so sweet

a whole new obstacle at naptime ;-)

oh hey Dad!

I walk around on anyyyything






We have so many videos I can't begin to upload them all, but this is one of our favorites!! His laugh is THE BEST!!! These 2 are too much :-D




<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.