Yesterday we headed to Flat Rock, NC to Sky Top Orchard with family. It was about a 45 minute drive from Greenville, but really pretty and went by quickly. There were quite a few people there as it's a very popular apple picking, good weather weekend spot for people of all ages. Mac & Tom ended up high in the trees while PK, AG, & Shirley hopped on shoulders to pick the very best apples. I have no idea what kind of apples we came home with, except some Red Delicious & Granny Smith. We also got to try some of the famous fresh apple donuts we had heard SO much about! They definitely did not disappoint- the whole box was almost gone before we got home. I think we have 2 left ;-) Also, if you go don't miss the apple cider slushies- SO good! I guess I will be making apple...everything you can think of...in the next few months. YUM! The weather was perfect and it was such a fun day.
Lunch before apple picking- too cute
<3

























No comments:
Post a Comment