Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mason 9 months (October-November)











My facts this month...
- 9-12, 12, & 12-18 month clothes
- size 3 diapers
- no teeth (we are ready!)
- still breastfed (we made it to another big milestone! 3 months to go!) 
- baby food, yogurt & lots of new finger foods + lots of foods from mom & dad's plate!
- nap 2x/day in my crib
- After learning to clap last month I do it all the time now- whenever mommy says "Yay" I clap & clap 
- loveee sleeping (730PM - about 7AM)
- not walking on my own yet, but I love to push things & walk & am starting to practice this whole "balance" thing
- love walks & wagon rides 
- love story time at the library 
- love playing rough with my daddy (& scaring mommy sometimes ;-)
- I am into EVERYTHING! literally. I love to get into anything I am not suppose to play with & love things that make loud noises
- I got 2 teeth the last half of this month!! Now I love eating LOTS more food & am learning to chew with my new teeth :-)
- Getting so good at standing & balancing on my own & am ready to take that first step soon! 


Snapshots from this month...





My 9 month well-check went perfect- I am right in the middle for all my measurements + a very healthy happy baby boy :-) The nurse gave me a lollipop during my shots & I didn't shed a tear- No fever or anything from afterward either! Yay






"Fire trucks & Firefighters" story time at the library







Clemson Homecoming























trying a lemon









teeth!!!


love my new hat!



<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.